Clothing Styles and Design WorkshopA private viewing of Fall/Winter 2018 apparel for craft breweries
Finding ideas can be time consuming and hit-or-miss
How do you stay current on the latest trends and styles?
- Do you hit the hot shops at the mall to see what popular retailers are offering?
- Do you peruse the mail order catalogs?
- Do you hit social media and see what the popular celebs are wearing?
Brewery merchandise represents an opportunity for incremental sales
To take advantage of this opportunity your offer needs to be current, relevant and enticing
- the latest styles from the top brands
- the most current and innovative decorating techniques
- how to develop a written plan that pulls all this information together
With the power of this knowledge, a merch line can be developed quickly. A merch line that reduces inventory costs. A merch line that shatters all previous sales records.
Promote the Brew’s
Clothing Styles and Design Workshop
for Fall/Winter 2018
August 29, 2018
at Capital Brewery
from 8:30 to 11:30am
Here’s what you get:
Our Top Decorator will review the latest techniques for pimping your merch. You will see: soft feel ink; normal print; wrap around print; distressed; vertical side print; combination designs; and 280 degrees of embroidery on a cap (wrap around).
You will walk out the door of this workshop with:
Who Should Attend:
Retail Product Managers
Brewery Graphic Designers and Artists